Symposia & Workshop Schedule
The schedule-building tool below allows you to view workshops and symposia, with related papers, to help you plan your time at the conference. You can build a personalized schedule in order to keep track of sessions you’d like to attend.
- All workshops require registration through the Conference Registration page. This schedule builder allows you to add a workshop even if you have not registered for it, so you must also formally register for your workshop(s) at www.bcce2014.org/registration.html.
- You can only build a personalized schedule at the symposia/workshop level. If you want to attend papers that are in conflicting symposia, we suggest you add all related symposia sessions to your personal schedule so you have the information handy for the papers you’re interested in.
- Click here to view some helpful hints on searching the symposia and workshop schedule and using the schedule-building tool.
- To view your personal schedule, roll over your avatar (your photo or a blank face) on the top left of the schedule below, then select “My Sched”. You must be logged in to see this!
- View a basic Schedule Overview for the conference.